CORPORATE IMAGE SERVICES
Corporate Image Solutions
We are on a mission to win the hearts and mindsof our employees
― Vern Dosch, Wired Differently
First impressions of your company and your employees can have a significant impact on the success of your business. Image speaks volumes about your corporate values, accomplishments, work ethics and professionalism.
For any organisation, the first impression you make and the continued image you portray to clients and business partners can affect your reputation and whether your business grows and develops.
One of the biggest factors that contribute to a company’s image is how their employees personally present themselves at work. This is particularly true within a corporate office environment, where maintaining a professional persona is often affiliated with the dress code adopted by your employees.
Whether the issue is appearance, behaviour or communication skills, Wow Virtue Training & Image Consultant gives your employees the motivation for self-improvement and aligns their personal success with your corporate brand.
Our workshops are fun, interactive, informative and energetic, andthey are crafted to meet a variety of business needs. We focus on:
- Body Types Styling Office Attire
- The Use of Colour Hygiene and Skin Care
- Hairstyle, Makeup & Hijab Styles Grooming for Men
Proper manners and knowledge of protocol are rare skills. Our Corporate Etiquette programme demonstrates how interpersonal skills make all the difference in today’s competitive workplace. The areas covered are:
- The Art of the Handshake
- Polite Expressions, Greetings and Introductions Business Cards
- e-Etiquette for the Workplace Workplace Etiquette
- Meeting Code of Conduct Seating Etiquette Guide
- Body Language Tips For Career Success
Communication is simply the act of transferring information from one place to another, whether this be vocally, written, visually or
non-verbally. How well this information can be transmitted and received is a measure of how good our communication skills are. Participants will learn:
- The Fine Art of Small Talk
- Verbal & Non Verbal Skills
- The Art of Handling Criticism
- Psychology of Communication Ways with Words